Moving on WITH TREATMENT SCARED NERVOUS

i have been in a slump still in it .....pushing thro trying my hardest ..moving on with my treatment ready to get this over with wanna have a new life i want a baby a family i have a daughter but her father an i have split up during all this mess its so so hard to keep it together ...parying for peace an the stregh to get thro this .. on my own on the brighter side i do have a new boy friend who is suportive an there for me at all times thank god for him ......thank you god i may not feel as well as i should but i woke up today thank you ....sigh parying for better days an moving on with my LIFE!!!!!!!

Proud of you for moving ahead Tricia. After you are told you have an AVM, this part of moving forward with treatment makes everything very real, but also an amazing opportunity to get better and hopefully be rid of your AVM one day in the near future. It's nice to hear that your boyfriend is super supportive and is always there for you. That is great news and I hope it helps a great deal in moving forward with treatment. Hugs!!!

THANX DEBRA

I had a relationship end once too when I was going through a difficult time with my health. I learned from that experience who my friends were. Obviously, my girlfriend at the time wasn't one of them. Some people can handle it and some can't. She couldn't. It was hard at first but, I got through it and so will you. I know a lot of people like to tell us that but, at least I'm talking from experience (wink & smiling). You now have a boyfriend who apparently loves you very much. Try to put the past behind you and try to stay focused on the good you do have. Life does get better. And.. We take it one step at a time (smiles).

Ben

THANX BEN I GOTTA KEEP THAT IN MY MIND ON THE GOOD OUT OF ALL THIS

THANK YOU NINA CHEERS TO MOVING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOL

God bless ...its not easy what we go through with AVM's etc but keep strong

I feel for u i had a relationship end right b4 my stroke,i have a 2 yr old son who is with his mom. I haven't heard from/seen him in about a year i do not have contact wih my son his mother cut off contact and the situation is an ever-growing TBA. Since treatment (cyber knife) i been dating someone 4 a little over a year now a supportive & understanding signif has been one of the mile stones in dealing with this "tornado" that has consumed us in one way or another....Bless u for having the strength to move on and the support of someone who honestly and truly loves u we are all blessed after the burden we've bared god bless & best wishes

SDH

AD

THANK YOU BLESS YOU ASWELL

"tornado"IS THE PUFECT WAY TO PUT IT THANX SCOTT IT IS HARD BUT WE CAN DO IT

my pleasure thank u 4 sharing stay strong :)

Hi Tricia! What I've realized is that the slumps do come & go; yet please do remember that YOU are stronger than you know and YOU will persevere thru all this. At the end of your treatments; you will be so very Grateful for all that God is doing and will continue to Bless you with in your life ✞❣ Please do keep the Faith that Better days are coming and it's amazing how God will place someone on your path just when you need it the most; like he did with your new boy friend who is very supportive of you and you both will walk thru what seems to be some dark days to the beautiful, colorful rainbow that is waiting just for YOU!!! A very good friend of mine just recently sent me a poem that I would like to share with you as I feel it is so appropriate for YOU thru your AVM trial and hope you enjoy it.

"The Oak Tree"
The weary wind gave up and spoke, "How can you still be standing, Oak?" The Oak Tree said, "I know that you can break each branch of mine in two, Carry every leaf way, Shake my limbs, and may me sway. But I have roots stretched in the earth, Growing stronger since my birth. You'll never touch them, for you see, They are the deepest part of me. Until today, I wasn't sure of just how much I could endure. But now Ive found, with thanks to you, I'm Stronger than I ever Knew"

May God continue to Bless you Abundantly thru your treatments with His Peace, Courage and Strength & deliver to you complete Healing and Restoration of your Life!

{HUGS} to you Tricia and never give up on this fight!!!
Michele

thanks michele love loved the poem gave me goose bumbs <3