More confused

i’m not sure where i’m going with this, but i have a few questions…i’ve gone and looked at a few of your stories of whats happened to you, and i’ve started to notice a pattern here.It seems to me that a few that had the gamma-knife they had another bleed of some kind . Well thats what happened with Brad, 9 days after he had a major bleed enough to but the drain tube in and they didn’t believe he would make it but, he bet all odds… then they told me after he passed away they didn’t even want to do it because they didn’t believe it would work because the avm was so large, so he went through his hair fallen out and his brain i guess could take it and this caused the bleed that changed everything.I guess what i’m saying is was it worth it, he might still be here if they hadn’t done this… i just feel more confused and maybe a little anger…

Hey Melissa. Tx for sharing. I feel for you. Nothing is worst than losing someone close to you and feeling what they could hav done to prevent this. Im sorry to hear this. God Bless

I am so sorry for your loss, Wish I could say something to help with the pain, Just know You are in my prayers to help with the healing…I do understand your being angry, you ave every reason to be…Its also part of the healing process

Dear Melissa,
I am so sorry for your loss. I completely understand your anger, and I wish I had an answer for you. Were you told afterwards that they didn’t want to do the gamma, or that they didn’t want to do the drain? Who told you this? I wish things had been different for Brad. It’s what we all fear. Some of the people here have been through the same thing. Erin is going through this right now in the hospital, we are all praying for her. I am sending you a hug, and wishing you strength to get through this. Again, I am so sorry.

Sincerely,
Marilyn