Mom's surgery

Hey all,

My mom’s surgery went well. She is in stable condition and she will probably be out for 2 days. The doctor in radiology at Barnes Jewish hospital in St. Louis was able to help her. This should minimize her bleeding from the gums. I am so relieved and happy that she is okay.

Love and hugs to all!

Hi Anna. This sounds positive that they are able to do something for you mom. What kind of surgery was it? I hope she is not in any pain and was able to come home. Thinking of you.

Thank you for your comment Joy. My mom had a radiological procedure that the Doctor inserted a tube in her groin and put in a chemical that killed off most of the blood vessels. This I belief will help her a great deal. My mom may be coming home Monday. She has been in the hospital since Friday, October 29, 2009. She had the surgery at 9:45 am and was in surgery until about 3 pm. I’m sure that my mom will get her energy back and her life will come to some sense of normalcy. She can go back to work at Home Instead Senior Care if and when she is able.

Thanks again for your comment. I hope you are doing well.

Glad to hear your mother is doing well. Must be a relief for you.

Take care,

Debbie