Mid craniotomy

Andrew now been in theatre for eight hours and still no news. Feel sick!

Oh Jude, I am praying for you and Andrew right now!!! I know the hours seem to tick away for ever…But keep that upper chin up,Andrew will need you…Then when this is all over you need to take some time for yourself!!! Eat good things,keep up the vit “C”,and all of that…It is so easy for us on the outside to get so drained and to forget to take care of our selves.I’m learning that the hard way right now,and let myself get run down with a bad cold.I wasn’t as much help to Britt this week as I could have been.
Prayers that you will hear good news soon!!! We are thinking of you!!! :slight_smile: Pat

Jude…I hope everything is going well. Those have to be the longest hours you have spent in awhile…my daughter starts her embolizations on nov. 13 and craniotomy nov. 21. The doctor said the surgery would take around 10 hours. We havent even started the process and I already feel sick. I agree with Pat, you need to take of yourself as best you can because it is hard when we get down and there isnt anyone to help them. I am also praying for you and Andrew!!! Cindy

Jude, you and Andrew are in my thoughts and prayers. Please don’t forget to breath. Difficult and necessary.

marianne elizondo said:

Jude, you and Andrew are in my thoughts and prayers. Please don’t forget to breath. Difficult and necessary.

Its over. ten hours in theatre. He woke up well, obeying commands and moving all limbs, but then had a massive seizure so they decided to put him back on a ventilator and try to wake him again in the morning. Thanks for your support xx

Jude

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Andrew.

All my best

Lee Ann

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My family and I have gone through this whole procedure of waiting back in June…not fun. Keep your head up!~