Merry Christmas Everyone 🎄

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, if you celebrate. I’ve been lucky enough to find this group and to chat with some of you, and I’m so happy for this support in my life.

Merry Christmas Everyone! :snowflake::santa::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @lobop! Thank you for your wishes!

This is a place for support, so I think it’s important that we share things like this – normal life stuff – as well as worries about our medical condition.

I can honestly say I hope everyone has a markedly better 2022 than 2021!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you! Hope you and all who celebrate the season had/have/will have a Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Merry belated Christmas!!

2 Likes

Since I’m the most unorthodox Jewish, I don’t celebrate Christmas - or Hanukkah for that matter + my son’s birthday is on 12/20

It’s pretty much a full of on month of some sort of festivities. We do the tree, he gets non stops gifts & it goes for the whole month of December.

We just came back from seeing snow up north - it’s a thing to us, since we live in the desert.

And, boy - that elevation difference sure does remind me of what I have in my head.

So, merry Christmas, happy holidays, New Year’s - etc. All month. Lol

It’s kinda nice, we got here right when it started snowing - it doesn’t snow much in AZ anymore at all

1 Like

Merry Christmas & God bless!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas:)

2 Likes