Lots of emotional flashbacks

Have another issue - dont know if its good or bad. Since my second GM seizure 3 weeks ago I have emotional flashbacks very often. Really very often - but - they make me feel good ---really good, it´s a feeling of joy and happiness coming up from inside . U may think why am I writing now!!!..To give u more information..I suffered from a generalized anxiety disorder since March 1996, which had already become lots better and almost disappeared after my crani last year. But now this flashbacks scare me, coz I sdidnt feel like that before and I think it´s not "normal" or what u consider normal. These flashbacks make me feel like when I was a lil kid and was looking forward to easter or christmas...happy and peaceful. I already started to think, that maybe that is normal now - and I didnt feel normal since March 1996 when i always thought bad or had panic attacks or everything scared me and I worried so much. What do u think...I dont know whom to ask...I always think too much - always...maybe this seizure was a setback to "normality" - would like to see it like that. It´s so weird..or maybe I´m going crazy? Wish I could stop worrying and just take it as it comes.

Manux, my thinking is…if you’re feeling good, really good…why question it? Enjoy it! Maybe this is your new normal and that is wonderful! Do try to stop worrying and take it as it comes.

Manux, my thinking is…if you’re feeling good, really good…why question it? Enjoy it! Maybe this is your new normal and that is wonderful! Do try to stop worrying and take it as it comes.

Sorry for the three replies. I tried to delete the duplicates but I wasn’t able to. Oh well, 3 times the sentiment I guess?