Loose screws

.I just found my screws yesterday evening…and it seems if one of them is a bit loose…u can move it a bit…or it is just the skin above it…but it seems to click a bit…don´t know…anyone has experiences with this? Is it normal or should I worry about it??? My craniotomy was on the 6 of october

Sounds like bone flapping…http://www.avmsurvivors.org/forum/topics/noises-in-the-head-following?commentId=1543517%3AComment%3A260382

I only heAR IT WHEN I TOUCH IT AND I FEEL IT MOVES A BIT THEN AND I FEEL IT CLICKING ON MY BONE::ITS WEIRD::I WAS AFRAID MY BONE ISN´T FIXED RIGHT::::

Hey girl! I had the same thing the other day...I have heard it is normal, but am going toask doc tomorrow. Did you fel a headache after? or sensitivity in that spot? I did...How do you feel post recovery? Check out my blog posting for today about mine...Hope you are well !

That happened to me after my surgery. It was quite annoying and sort of gross and lasted for the better part of a year. On on the plus side, it did eventually stop rattling once the bone had fused in place around the bolts.