Long journey nearing the end

I am sitting in the hotel room with Andrew. He was discharged from the hospital this morning. We will fly back to St. Louis on Thursday and than home to Indiana. From the very beginning of this journey starting in April, 2008, I couldn’t have dreamed the outcome would be so remarkable. Our family has been very blessed to go through the bleed, angios, embolizations and two surgeries and no deficits. We have knocked out that @!&% AVM. Now Andrew can get back to being a kid. Through this site and other sources the support has been incredible. If I didn’t have this outlet I think I would have lost my mind. David and his wife Terri have been awesome. First, they took us to lunch, they came to visit and Terri put together the greatest care package ever. They are two of the neatest people you could meet. Also, thanks for going over to Andrew’s web page and leaving messages. Keep them coming and check updates on his recovery. www.caringbridge.org/visit/andrewbrown I don’t think we’ll get our 100,000, but the outpouring of hope and prayers has been unreal. It truly kept me sane to read the messages as we waited for him to come back from surgery. Check out his new pics. Have a great St. Patrick’s Day.