Let's welcome our new friend from West Midlands, Kishan!

Hey there @Kishan, welcome to AVM Survivors Network! I’m glad to know that you’ve been feeling normal since your surgery. I admire you for being so strong that you still get into a university despite everything that’s happened! I’m in university too, and I don’t know what I would do if ever that happened to me. I’m glad that you found this community. I am hoping that you heal continuously and that you get 100% better soon.

We know that there are situations where we try to be strong, but sometimes we need support from someone too. And that’s what we’re here for. We love giving support and getting support too! So, if there’s anything we can help you with, please feel free to reach us out. Also, if you have any questions, just click my avatar (the circle with an “E”), it will take you directly to my profile and from there you can message me!

@Lead

Welcome @Kishan!

It is wonderful to see you here on our site and hope that you use it well to support and assist you during this painful experience!

I am also at university and am going into my second year with my brain AVM, so I completely relate to you and understand the hell of the struggles you have been through especially with the bleed! My AVM has been fairly stable and hasn’t ruptured or bled ever (thank God) so I admire you for being so so strong! Best of luck! and I hope you heal well and keep going, complete your studies and meet your goals for your future!

@Eymie_BFIntern Thank you for the warm welcome, I guess we’re all strong when we need to be. I’m also happy I found this community, my only regret is not finding it sooner! Wishing you all the best with your studies at University and your health :).

2 Likes

@Roshan thank you for welcoming me!. I have been reading people’s stories for a long time but only recently decided to make an account as it felt like I was too late. But I’m here now and glad.
Good luck with your second year in sure you will do very well! What are you studying ?
Hopefully your AVM doesn’t rupture, I’m happy you found it before it did so you can be careful and maybe have it treated if required.
Honestly I have had a lot of setback but always had a positive attitude, now I’m only seeing the good things and I’m doing so much better than I planned.
All the best with your studies and your wishing you the best of health!

2 Likes

@Kishan we’re so happy that you’re here. Well, I guess you’re never too late for this! All of the discussions are just right here and have fun browsing those. If there’s anything we can do to help you cope up just let us know!

1 Like

It is so lovely to hear about your resilience which I find very inspiring and I hope to hear more about your journey now that you are here with us! Since you have asked, I am studying Biomedical Sciences! Wish you the best of luck with your university experiences.
I also do find that I am grateful being diagnosed ‘early’, but then again I hope I get through the end of gamma knife safe since I am only half-way there! :pray: May you always thrive in the best of health!

1 Like