Lacey meets her surgeon

March 25, 2010
Hello Everyone

Today Lacey met with her Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Peyman Tabrizi, he works out of Anaheim Medical Center and Hoag Hospital, He is willing to perform Lacey’s surgery within 2 weeks, however everything must get approved first by MSI and that may take longer, Lacey was concerned that she knew nothing about Dr. Tabrizi she was much relieved to discover that he has performed AVM surgery 5 times already this year and has performed her surgery many, many times in his career. He has requested a formal angieagram and that must be approved. The ball is rolling in the right direction and today has been a great day for us, Thank You God, I just keep believing good things will happen, I wish I could say it’s been an easy ride but you guys know the facts, Thank you so much for all your prayers and support you have no idea how much help you have been we are so grateful.

Mario and lacey

Mario & Lacey, sounds like y’all are moving in the right direction! The power of prayer is wonderful and we will continue to think and pray for you all, one day you will be able to post “Lacey is AVM free”. Thanks for keeping us informed.
Marie & Steve

Good Morning Marie and Steve

Just reading AVM FREE brings tears to my eayes, can’t wait to say those words, But it’s all in Gods Time I know that, Thank you again I will keep you updated, God Bless