Kevin

now he’s putting 3 and 4 word sentences together. he said i love you too and gave me a hug. there was a song playing on the radio and he sang the chorus. told him he has a lot of hard work ahead of him and he said “i’m alive”. his trach and feeding tube came out on friday, so i’m hoping he’ll be here in the next couple of days. i can’t wait!! thanks guys!!!

Good morning Ginny and Kevin! Glorious day filled with wonderful news! You are both MAGNIFICENT!!! I am happy dancing for you!! Now I must know what song dear hard working Kevin was singing the chorus to else I shall simply go bonkers wondering…
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Be good to you. Take care of you. P.S. If you get a moment Ginyy-all that spare time you have-(that was humor) please tell us the song.

What glorious words to hear, Ginny! I’m so happy for you and Kevin!

how bad am i that i can’t remember the 2 songs, i think i went into a mini shock when i heard him sing!! sorry! the nurse told me yesterday they that they won’t be sending him home because in pembroke, there isn’t a speech therapist that goes in the hosp. on a regular basis. i had a total melt down. i left a message with the social worker to confirm the info. i think being here will be more beneficial. but what do i know?? i’ll keep you posted. …ginny

Hi! Ginny, glad Kevin is making good progress. Had to say Hi, cause we are not far from each other.