Just Wondering

I love this quote from the article... "Playing guitar isn't a skill. It's a way of being, a way of life". So true. :)

Fantastic topic, Susan! As Suzy said, we need to keep exploring this positive topic!

Thanks for the comments, Suzy and Louisa. I am enjoying the replies and I'm so glad you listened to Jake's link, Suzy, plus I'm thrilled you enjoyed the article too!

Dear Ninibeth, I would just like to echo Susan T. Talents does not stop at "show and tell" type of talents. I always found you to be a an encouraging person and a sweetheart! Those are talents in themselves!

heheheheh, I like this post, I wish I could say that I am "more" talented or have a new talent since my rupture .... but I only have daily headaches, But on the plus side that's the only thing that's affected me that I know about. I do find myself less confident in my answers to questions, Its like I know the answer but then I'm not sure. I also noticed and I'm not sure if its just lack of practice that my typing is much worse than before, Spelling and grammar specifically. I need to read every email before I send it even though the words are playing out in my head as I write when I look at the screen I see that its different that I thought I typed ... weird .... but again on the plus side I'm still alive and have no real issues from my AVM experience. This post makes me think of the old saying "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" , I didn't think so till now. I think of myself as weaker in body but perhaps stronger in mind. The brain is an amazing thing so fragile but so strong at the same time :) , Hope you all are doing well. Take care all.

Hi Martin and I enjoy your hehe's. Thanks for the reply. Oh, you mentioned an old saying and one of our country singers, Kelly Clarkson, has that line in one of her songs. I have drawn strength from this saying. Also, thanks for sharing some of your experiences. By the way, I am enjoying my correspondence with Nicola and yay for the new kitten!

I said no to the new kitten :( , But my wife does whatever she wishes. I had enough with 3 boys 2 cats and a rabbit ... but this obviously wasn't enough for Nicola :( . Either way not to worry what doesn't hurt me only makes me stronger also :)

Thanks for the reply, Martin, and you made me laugh plus I enjoyed sharing this comment with my husband. I don't know how to make the following a smaller text size but if I could I would make this tiny: Yay for Nicola :).

lol :) , I'm glad you enjoyed it :) . as long as she's happy this makes me happy so I guess a little give and take etc ;)