Jill Taylor's Oprah interview

Was wondering if anyone else watched the interview this past week? What was your reaction?

I thought her observations were interesting, yet I guess my expectations were for a more riveting conversation. Part of it was even funny- did you see Oprah’s face when Jill had the real brain specimens that showed the damage from bleeding???

I particularly liked her observations about how care givers should act. And, that we shouldn’t feel bad about needing a lot of sleep.

That was the best part Brian,when oprah held the brain hehe,I laughed,I did hope t see more information on avm’s,but in all very informative stuff…

Good norning Brian. Hope this day is as good as it can be. (Better even.)
I too was laughing at brains. I did have that, “been there, done that” angst. (Surprised myself.) and the mother “thing” made me cry. Three things I wanted before-during-after-SLEEP,ORANGES and MY MOTHER. ALL I got was oranges. Two out of three ain’t bad-one out of three…
I wanted more anatomy, biology and “stuff” from her. She seems to be a good speaker in “fact”. I went directly to my “HUMAN BRAIN COLORING BOOK” ( Seriously it is excellent source to understand all the brain “stuff”) and reminded myself how blessed we all are.
Perhaps, as the finders of fact that we are we might serve the next lot by giving lessons in what we wanted and needed as the patients. Simple really, treat others as you want to be treated. Basic pre-kindergarten 101…
Be good to you. Take care of you. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. As is the Halloween in Miami story I am awaiting with baited breath…

my husband and i liked that comment also. the next day i was going to take a nap and my husband said to our 17 month old, " watch out, momma has to go heal."