Its not a AVM

so my doctor told me that what i have is not a AVM its not common at all that people go to a doctor saying i get headache's and so and so and i want to get a scan on my head so what i have it's abnormal vessels no doctor knows what it can do to me because they done no study on what i have the doctor told me that what i have is rare and they never met anyone that has the same thing i do and they told me that if i ever got pregnant that they will have to keep an eye on me to make sure that my head will be doing OK while I'm pregnant so knowing that now i really feel like the only person in the world who has this abnormal vessels cause its not the same as an AVM its different and rare so i don't know what to do now its wired to have something that no one might not have at all or has it but not saying anything so there for I'm a medical mystery .

Have you went for a second opinion? I would for sure. I had two ct’s over the years all says normal, then may 3 this year, I got an excruciating headache, my family took me to er and found out I had an avm that was leaking.

But what are the abnormal vessels? It's important to know. Is it a CM (cavernous malformation)? a dva (developmental venous anomaly) or venous angioma? You need more information that you have received so far. But, I can tell you right now, you won't be the only one. And, of couse, you are still welcome here on the site no matter what type of malformation you have.

aww thank you dance mom it is it is very important to know for sure what it is all the doctor's i seen just say its a abnormal vessels and nothing else and i m so sorry to hear that Teresa that is not good at all.

i went for a second opinion and that doctor told me the same thing they don’t know what it is so they call it abnormal vessels and they have done no study on it.