It's Been A while

I haven’t really been on here in a while… so i thought i would update everyone on how i am doing.
Wellll First In the Summer i went to Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia and saw Dr. Jabor for my 2 Year check up and everything is clear!! No AVM!! woo hoo! It was such a great feeling, i was so worried the week before b/c that was my biggest fear that it would come back. I was told that there was a slight chance it could come back and knowing my luck that would be me…but besides that everything is going good.
It has been over a year since my last Seizure!! September of '08 was my last… what a great feeling it is to finally have a medicine that works and for my seizures to finally be under control and not have to be in fear of them all the time.
Also i am back in school and i am actually doing pretty good! Thank god!.. I really hope everyone is doing good and if anyone needs someone to talk to I am hear! You will all be in my prayers always!
Love,
Bridget

Congratulations Bridget !!
You are doing an amazing job for yourself and I know it can be hard work .
You should be so very proud of all you have accomplished and the fact that you continue to move forward to accomplish more ! Excellent work young woman !! You have come a long way on your journey since Prom night and you are proof of the possibilities …
Thank you for sharing the good news .
Be good to you . Take care of you .

Great to hear that things are going well. Don’t worry about not visiting regularly. Like a family, we’re here when you need us.

Glad to hear your good news …no seizures…You are prof that we can get rid of our AVM’s.
Thank you for keeping us posted.

Thanks guyss!!!