Inspiration: Leo Bretholz (Holocaust Survivor)

I was just going through my personal domain (I was editing my pages, and found the "Autographs" folder), and found an autograph from Leo Bretholz from my freshman year of high school, when he came in to my English class to give a presentation to us.

Being so long ago, I don't remember much of it, other than that he was a very nice old man with a wife, speaking in a little bit of an accented English.

He wrote a little note when he signed my book, and while I know it is probably a generic note he writes to everyone (with slight variations), looking at it now, it actually gives me inspiration. It means a lot more to me now, having gone through the craziness of the past year, than it did 7 years ago, coming from a man who had survived the Nazi concentration camps, escaping 7 times.

It seems a little silly, but even things like this was an amazing find for me. So I thought I'd share.

Hiro,
It is amazing how this AVM thing changes one's perspective. Kudos to you for recognizing the significance in the small things. Thank you for sharing this. Wishing you the very best. :J