In the Short Rows

Surgery is two days away and Elizabeth is more excited than scared (at least that's what she says!). She just wants this behind her. We will be updating her Caring Bridge site throughout surgery and afterward as well. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, that are greatly appreciated.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/elizabethhelbling

Will be thinking and praying for Elizabeth..I will keep in contact on Caring Bridge!

All this time you've been on this site and I somehow never noticed that you were in Moncure, NC. I'm in Cary, near Raleigh. Where is Elizabeth having her surgery? Thanks for setting up the caring bridge thing. That's a grea way to keep everyone informed. Best wishes and lots of positive thoughts headed your way. Give Elzabeth a big hug and tell her we're all thinking of her!

We'll be at Duke children's hospital with Dr. Gerald Grant doing the surgery.We're in Cary all the time (especially Char-Grill)! Thanks for the well wishes...we'll be updating the Caring Bridge site during and after surgery to keep everyone updated.

She'll be in good hands. I'll treat her to Char-Grill when she gets out of the hospital!