In the Hospital

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year! I have not been here for a while. I moved from Washington Pa to Portland TN like 30 minutes from Nashville. I am in the Hospital right now having a EKG done, its the kind where I have to stay awake all night so it's going to be a long night.I am having the test done because I will get a bad headache in the area where my AVM is is located with a metallic taste in my mouth, numbness on my face, arm, leg and then it starts twitching on my right foot which runs up and down real fast for a few minutes. I see the twitching but know one else can. I also get severe pressure on the opposite side of my AVM near my temple and the pressure will build up and work its way over into my AVM. They are not sure if it's seizure activity or maybe the Steal Phenomenon going on. So far they have not seen any seizure's and I have had the metallic taste going on since I've been here but know numbness or twitching yet so I am hoping it does it while I'm here. I also have a picture of my Mom's AVM that I found a few weeks ago and I just still cannot believe how large her AVM was. I am downloading it on here right now.

Thanks for the update, grammy. I hope you get answers during the hospital visit, and that there is a solution to manage the pain and other symptoms.

Best wishes out to you!