I'm doing better

My emotions are getting better. I’m not so afraid anymore. I’m embracing what happened me, and I’m trying to change lives, and move on in mine to where I can be happy again. I know it’s going to take some work, and time, but I’m in this thing forever, and I’m not giving up on myself.

Good to hear ! Take one day at a time, and CELEBRATE each accomplishment.

Ron, KS

It makes me very happy & relieved to read this. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: You encourage me with your strength! Keep it up, and I’m so happy for you!

Crystal

That’s so great to hear, Brooke! Channelling your feelings into something positive is a wonderful thing to do.

Take care! x

Way to go, Brooke - keep up the positive spirit!!! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it. You can do this…:slight_smile: Stay strong… We’ll always be here for you!

Happy to read u are feeling better… This is going to make u such a strong young lady…

Brooke,…

“You are,…What You do,…When it counts”

Atta girl,…^5

thank you.

thank you. (:

thank you. (:

thank you. (:

thank you. (:

thank you. (:

thank you. (:

thank you. (:

That is a good attitude to have Brooke and take one day at a time and it will get better. may GOD continue to bless you

When I found my avm “unruptured” my mom told me that i was ment to do someting important in my life. We were given the gift of being able to deal with this before it was to late. just remember there is something important out there for you!

I’m very happy to hear that, Brooke…You can do it! As I have said…it will get better!