I really don't like the telephone

I'm new to all this and I know it only gets better with time but the phone, the alarm clock, well any ringing sounds make my head hurt in such a weird way. Its not like the pain before surgery, but it truly feels like a dozen bouncing balls are reeking havoc inside my head. I also can't handle actually being on a 0hone for more than a couple of minutes, it really makes my head hurt, it makes me feel like my head is going to pop it's lid. I find myself on the verge of a freakout I guess you could say from the constant loud ringing inside my head. Does anyone else know what I mean? I feel like I'm losing my mind.

When my head is hurting, I can't stand ANY noise. No matter how miner it may be. Ticking clocks, TV, people talking, music, bright lights(inside or outside).... Oh Lord it makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs! But then I guess that wouldn't help because everyone would look at me like I was crazy.. LOL... Is this all the time or just at certain times, headache, ect?

I have this too and even certain voices I cant stand
after my stroke I did not want to talk on the phone and my husband was great and let me sleep and unplugged the phone and people would call his cell he also did not let many people come over which was essential cause I needed to rest and I did not want to read either
Thankfully now I can read but not in the am when my vision now is blurry
I also did not do my family events because my head was in so much pain so I say no and balance my activities so I have time to rest
Dont feel bad you have to manage your pain
Angela