Quantcast

AVM Survivors Network

I got a job

Its quite a distance to Tewkesbury, never mind Tewksbury MA! I’ve been to Boston MA once before. Next time I come, I’ll ask after you :slightly_smiling_face:

When I come to America, there are people I fancy visiting all over, to be honest. This is a great community.

If you’re in your favourite store, that’s great.

Very best wishes always,

Richard

1 Like

Well done! 8 years? Talk about persistence. I hope this is just another step on the path of constant improvement:)

Me too fellow survivor! Me too. Onward and upwards

Beautiful sentence

It’s refreshing to meet another survivor who really “gets it”. I’m going to use that phrase in my book with your permission please?

1 Like

I saw my brain surgeon today. He agreed!!!

1 Like

Nine years tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Kudos!

1 Like

I got a job I don’t think I would have taken had my AVM not ruptured!!

Hey!

Are you still talking Home Depot or a new job? Hope you are doing well,

Richard

Market basket tewkesbury Massachusetts. More for your dollar.

1 Like

Love it! It’s great to hear a success story! I’m having a really difficult week. AVM-wise I think I’m ok but everything else in life is just going off the scale. It really is.

It’s good to hear you’re doing good. Keep up the great work! Best wishes always,

Richard

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

They seem a great company to begin my American vocation. Nobody else gave me a chance. I just finished my first week and I looove it!! If anyone is in Tewkesbury Massachusetts come to Market basket and say hi to a survivor. Good luck friends anything is possible

If I ever get to Tewksbury, I will definitely come and shake your hand. I’ve got quite a few people in the States I’d like to see one day.

I just picked up my fifth paycheck!!!

That’s how it goes when you find somewhere that works! Keep rolling on! Enjoy!

Richard

Thanks Ritchie

1 Like

I’ve decided to increase my shifts to buy a car!! Bump😎

1 Like

@Cookster, it’s great to hear a bit of determination and ambition! I’m at the age where I am choosing to reduce the work that I do… but that will be a good thing, too :slightly_smiling_face: