I am having my op!

Hi All

I have just got news that I have a date for my operation to remove my AVM next Wednesday.
Very scared but it's for the best.
When it's over I will let you all know how it has gone.

Hi Stuart

That Great News I wish you All My Best And Will Be Thinking Of You.Im Also Waiting For My Date For My Operation To Remove My AVM.

Take Care
Crystal

Good luck buddy and hope all goes well :slight_smile:

Just think how fabulous it will be to change your AVM profile status to the word…obliterated! I will be praying for you!

Congratulations Stuart!! I’m praying everything goes well :slight_smile: good luck and keep smiling, perhaps those nasty headaches will be a thing of the past for you! You and your wife are in my prayers

You can do it, Stuart. We all will be thinking about you and wishing you the BEST!

Best wishes for your upcoming surgery!!!

I agree with Barbara! You will feel so good changing that status to Obliterated! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your surgery. You are in my thoughts and prayers through all of this!

Best wishes Stuart! We look forward to hearing the good news!

Oh Stuart I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! Yes you are right it is for the best and push those fears aside!

Good luck Stuart, I hope that everything goes well!

Keep us posted...be positive & God bless

That's great news Stuart. All the best and we will be looking for the word "obliterated" on your next blog post:).

Good Luck! At this point, just get it done.

Best of luck!!!

Healing thoughts heading your way. It'll be a huge success.

That's great!!! Good luck!!