Husband had Gamma Knife on Friday (11/6). What next?

My husband found out that he had an AVM in the right temporal lobe on 7/18 after having a seizure at work and again in thE ER. He’s had many tests done and we decided to have Gamma Knife done instead of craniotomy. He had the procedure on Friday and just woke up (2:30 am Monday) saying he has a horrific headache. I gave him a Percocet and he went back to sleep moments after. I was hoping someone can tell me what happens next? Will the headaches get worse? It kinda felt too good to be true these past few days because he didn’t complain about pain too much and he mainly slept. I’m scared and concerned and was hoping someone could offer some insight.

I have had LINAC radiation. My headaches have decreased over the last few years. That was one of the symptoms I had been having and always thought it was sinus related. Until I had a seizure at work one day. That's when I was diagnosed.

For the first couple weeks the pain is quite serious, but headaches become a part of daily life so I've found. Ringing in ears can get frusrating. Overtime I've gotten used to these symptoms, the one thing I can say is be patient. I would be in so much pain at times in those first couple weeks that I've even got upset with my Wife for breathing to loud. These days I hate the telephone it makes my head hurt much more.It will get better over time.