Quantcast

AVM Survivors Network

How do you deal with Thalamic pain/Central pain syndrom?

Hello all! Now that I 'm avm free I need to really start living with the pain/muscle stiffness/numbness that affects my whole right side and now it have days that its tolerable but some that are really intense! I do phisiotherapy and it works, mesotherapy too. Medication none did… Anyone with tips that really work with you? Every idea helps!

0 Likes

I use medicinal marijuana. It corrects all of the AVM damage.

1 Like

Here is only legal since October I dont know if its really being implemented! Do you smoke or take pills? With how much frequency? Does it stop the pain for a long períod? Where do you have mostly the pain? Thanks :slight_smile:

0 Likes

My left hand and foot burn like they are on fire. Methadone did nothing. As a result I use it frequently. Forever it would seem as an MRI showed I have a hole in my brain! No cure… Yet!!

0 Likes

Me too I have a hole in my brain :roll_eyes: But I have so much muscle pain beside the burning feeling

0 Likes

I’m sorry. That doesn’t s like it’s related to the AVM. Unless it was yesterday. Maybe a cat scan?

0 Likes

Or maybe more phisiotherapy and the muscles only need to remember that they are here again? :frowning:

0 Likes

Precisely. Great self diagnosis friend! Copious physical therapy and you will be back!

0 Likes

I will keep doing it with no complaining then… Thanks :slight_smile:

0 Likes