How about some fun

I was reading the discussion on where everybody is from and got a brain storm... Brain Storm, well could not find anything else that would describe it any better! :) Anyway how about we start a postcard email game... Its simple we just find a postcard picture from were we live and post them on the site for everyone to enjoy... kind of like the old snails mail post card thing. If anybody is up for it we can start now..

Oops Forgot to add the heading … This picture is form Tower Rock it is a location in the Mississippi River near my home in Missouri… http://www.tower-rock-winery.com/tower.htm. the link in case anyone wants to check out the history on the rock…
Looking forward to everybody elses pics ( AVM Post Card Fun) you pic the pic you want us to see about your hometown, and we get to enjoy them all… Hope everyone has fun with this. Take your mind off the AVM and enjoy the game with all of us add as many pics as you would like us to see…
Dianna

Great Idea , sort of like my pet page , it gives a place to go everyday that’s good. I will get my postcard soon’

Slap bang in the centre of the Netherlands, situated within the green belt of the country: my chosen home, sunny Amersfoort ☼

Totally beautiful scene. Thank you for sharing

Well, I’m going to have to cheat a little because besides being cute and ‘hometowny’, I’m not aware of any postcards available here. So, I have two ‘scenic’ pictures of our downtown from Ohio Magazine. We won an award for being the 2008 Best Hometown. The one with the two people is actually my husband and I walking by the historic theater after going to the farmer’s market (we didn’t know they put this in the magazine until my parents told me). The other is our ‘famous’ Bun’s restaraunt.

Looks like a wonderful place to live… i think it is very charming… now you and the hubby are celebs, way to go…

The first one is "Spit and Spat". "Spit and Spat" are located in Congress Park in Saratoga Springs, NY. The second one is a church in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY.

love the church great view… love it …

I love the name of the fountain! How fun! :slight_smile: