Hope this is it

I had my 3rd embo Monday and had my 3rd radiation treatment the 23rd of November. My doctor says if this doesn't work the next step will surgery. I'll have to wait another 2 years to see if the radiation is or has done its job. I'll be 44 then. Seems like this embo has left me washed out more than the last two. Or it may be that I have blocked out the memory. Who knows... I don't even want to imagine having surgery. All I can do is pray. I feel like every year I get older, the more chance there is of complications.

The third time will be the charm. Two years goes fast, as you know. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Melissa.

I had a seizure at 6:30 this morning. Should have been expecting it with all the stuff that they have been doing to me in the last month.First seizure (big seizure ) my husband has seen me have. All I could hear was him saying , "I got you, I got you." I know it scared him so bad. If I hadn't have made it to him before it really got started I know I would have seriously hurt myself.

Good luck Melissa, two years will just fly…

It seems to be never ending doesn’t it! Can’t wait for the day I can say in avm free, I used to go for runs all the time and now I’m scared it’ll cause a rupture. Good luck with everything, hopefully it’ll be over before we know it!

Don’t worry about the future. Live now and stay positive.
If you get to surgery I’m happy to share my experience but you have enough going on now. You’re fortunate to have a caring husband. I have a fabulous wife and It makes these challenges bearable.
Take care