Hi everyone! I miss you!

Hi my dearest fellow AVM Survivors!

I can't believe we have reached 1,000 members!!! What exciting news! =) I just wanted to tell you all that I miss you very much and I hope all of you are staying strong. Even though I am no longer fighting Nathan's AVM, know that I still stand beside all of you in your battles. I know that it can be such an emotional roller coaster ride having to deal with AVMs. You all are always in my thoughts and my prayers. Since I no longer go on this website as often as I used to, please feel free to contact me via e-mail if you have ANY questions especially parents who have children with AVMs. I would still love to help in any way that I can. Team Baby Nathan will also be attending this year's 5th TAAF Annual AVM & Aneurysm Awareness Walk in May! I hope to see you all there. I <3 you all. See you in May!

- Jaimee Andaya
(Nathan's Mommy)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hi Jamiee, I hope you know what a special person you are…no wonder Nathan was such a strong fighter and so amazing in every way. I think of you and of Nathan often. Thanks for checking in with us. It was so nice to hear from you.

Hey little lady! We are sure looking forward to seeing you guys in May this year. :slight_smile: