Here We Go Again

I can feel the AVM getting stronger, the wooshing sounds, the pain and the pulse, I can feel another bleed coming on. This time I'm going to react better and not let it upset me! I'm 15 with my whole life ahead of me.

I have spent the past four years of my life dwelling on it, not going on holiday and going out with friends. At times I know it will upset me, just this time I am going to sit back and let it happen. I know there will never be a cure, no matter how much I wish there to be, and if my consultant suggests another embo then I will so no. I will so no, not because I don't want to get better, but because I don't think my body or mind can handle it. If it was up to me, people in the world who can't afford it get the treatment for free.

So here we go again, just this time I will be stronger

Sometimes just taking back control from it is all we really desperately want, I hope you can hang in there and think positive!!

Hi Nikki

Always be positive. No one knows if and when will it happen again. Better to think that it will not happen. You can't immagine how much positiveness this will give you

may god bless you and give you all the strength that you need

Hi Nikki. There is a sub-group here you may wish to join...

http://www.avmsurvivors.org/group/teenswithavms

I will be praying for you and I am sending waves of positive energy your way!!!!!!!