Here for you: Ben's Friends

It’s been a long, tiring, frustrating year. And the holiday season isn’t always the easiest time for people.

If you are feeling lonely, or you just need to touch base and talk, please remember that your Ben’s Friends community is there for you. Although your community may be very quiet, the Ben’s Friends team will do our best to make sure that you will be able to make contact with someone from Ben’s Friends right through this holiday season.

Here’s what to do:

First: go to your Ben’s Friends community and start a discussion about what’s on your mind. Get started by clicking on the + in the blue circle, lower right of home page.

Then, at the bottom of your post, key in @ModSupport . That will alert the people at ModSupport that you have posted.

Before too long, you should hear from someone.

If you are really desperate and can’t wait for a response, please go to your community and click on “Crisis Help Line”, where there are links to professional helping organizations. (These links work without logging in.)

On behalf of Ben and everyone here at Ben’s Friends, best wishes to you and yours. Let’s hope for a warm and peaceful holiday, and many good things in the year to come.

All the best,

Seenie

modsupport@bensfriends.org

5 Likes

And you’re welcome to tag in @DickD too!

To say it’s been a hard year is something of an understatement. I’m sure next year is going to start just as hard, though I think we see some light ahead of us.

I hope everyone has a good break over the holiday period and I also hope you are all with the people that you want to be – that you’re not alone because of local restrictions on travelling etc.

My thoughts are with everyone who has lost a loved one this year, who are struggling to pay rent or for heating or for food, who is on their own, whose family is not together. I feel as though I’m learning to love some of the real basics this year and I hope everyone here is doing ok.

Very best wishes for Christmas and the year ahead,

Richard

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for your lovely message Richard. Very best wishes to you and your family too. Speak to you in 2021 :slight_smile:

Lulu

2 Likes

Dear Richard,
Thanks for your nice note and have a safe, happy holiday season also.

2 Likes

@DickD Merry Christmas to you, and best wishes for the New Year!

1 Like

This is a nice thing to do. And it’s a healthy way to deal with loneliness or fear.

1 Like

Merry Christmas and thank you for the uplifting message :blush:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Disappearing AVM?