Hello I'm Carl

hi Seenie…You thank me… “I THANK YOU” & all the team & members that keep this site going…You find out you’ve got an AVM ,you listen to the doctors,you google it,you try to explain it to your friends & famliy who have probably never heard of one either. Where do you go? WELL you come here with fellow sympathetic sufferes…where there’s support , experiences some good, some bad & all the information…As i said in my intrduction we run the Junction Inn ws7 4qq I mention the address because i found out yesterday that the landlady in the pub 50yards away also has an AVM. Neither of us knew …whats the chances of that…
Keep up the good work
Yours thankfully Carl

1 Like

Oh my, what a coincidence! Tell her to come here and join up.

WELL you come here with fellow sympathetic sufferes…where there’s support , experiences some good, some bad & all the information…

Yes, even bad experiences are worth hearing about: if it’s you, you need the support. If it’s someone else’s bad experience, you have the opportunity of reaching out, which leaves both of you in better emotional shape than you were.

Doing this work is an absolutely pleasure for all of us: where else can we help others where they are, when they need it, right from where we sit? Yes, Ben’s Friends is a very special place indeed. We’re glad you’re here, along with everyone else.

Seenie

she’s here somewhere …just didnt get her username …will ask her… also i think she’s going to do a AVM aware group ,xx

hi Mike5. after your post saying 4 days that really tipped the balance, to go ahead ,I DID IT…got out in 2 days Been 9 days now feel tried sometimes, mild headache & stitches a little bit sore …Happy with that…,Hope you are well
Carl

2 Likes