Heartbroken - It's Over

The love of my life, the man who has given me the most happy 12 years of my whole years, has told me to move out. My heart is in pieces as I love him so much but it seems that he can't deal with the 'new me'.

I have tried my best to recover but it's still going to take a long time, and my wonderful GP said that my husband' seems to have run out of patience. So.....now I have to find a flat or something which isn't easy on a pension though he said he will give me some money to help.

God, I hate my AVM and what it has done to my life, however, I know I have to be as positive as I can be especially with the changes, packing up my life and move on somewhere else.

I'll be on the site till I find a place to live and I thank you all for your love and support, always.

Dear Lesley,
I am so sorry for what you are seeing happen. It’s not that uncommon unfortunately. I went through something kinda similar myself. Just know that life has a way of balancing itself out. And the amazing thing, is that you can end up even happier. I know the journey is no fun, but know that life can and will be good:) James…

Lesley, how devastating this must be. There is always new life. Stay strong and love will surely find you again.

Lesley,…

I know how you feel,…but know we are here for you,…always have been,…always will be.
If there is anything,…anything at all,…I can personally do for you,…please let me know.

Your friend,…now and forever,…

William

You are so forgiving and loving despite what happened to you. However just remember the sun will always come out and shine. Having AVM is not your fault, not anyone’s fault. Perhaps it’s just the way that God has planned. I’ve been thinking about these things for a couple of years, though gradually I found that the experience of having AVM also gave me more strength, and more empathy. I am fortunate in that I can use the support of a lot of people and organisations. There have been nurses and social workers helping to get back to a normal life. So please love yourself a bit more, accept yourself. It’s ok to be sad and cry for a little, but I am sure that you will meet people who will help you, and will get on bravely. Just keep praying and let others share what you feel, and don’t bottle up unhappiness. Let the lord carry your burden.

Oh Lesley…I’m so sorry. All I can say is that you can always count on us as your friends for our love and support. Please ask your husband to send the computer with you so that you can stay with us! Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you.

I am really sorry to hear this. It’s okay to feel what you are feeling right now. Please know that having an AVM is not your fault. Sometimes we cannot control what an AVM does to us, physically, emotionally, and internally. I’ve had to learn who my real friends are though this experience. I’ve lost a number of my friends, because they do not feel comfortable around me while recovering from this AVM. Some of my family members cannot stomach being around because of this. I know that this is extremely different from losing a spouse.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you a great deal of strength while you recovery and adjust to the changes that are taking place in your life. Take things one day at a time.

Hugs, Leslye

Please know that all of us on this website have had setbacks in our lives. You are still alive for a reason even though you might not see it right now. We will be praying for you!!!

Oh Lesley, I’m so very sorry! Though you probably can’t see it now, it is probably for the best. The hard road in life has a way of weeding out the people we weren’t meant to be with, be it friends or spouses. He’s the loser in all of this, not you. Pick yourself up and be strong and know that we are all here for you!!

Lesley, thank just hurts so much to hear this. I am so so sorry about this. I have to agree with everyone else on this, remember you are here for a reason. Much love to you~!

Lesley you are a very strong person, I can say this because all of us with an avm are!!! YOU can and will get through this just take it one day at a time. I’m sorry he is doing this to you but stay positive. Thinkning of you!

Lesley, I’m so sorry this is happening. I know these kinds of illnesses can be hard on relationships, as if relationships aren’t hard enough already and is if the journey of AVM isn’t already enough of a challenge.

Take good care of yourself. Probably only time will heal this wound, so allow yourself to feel what you need to and to do what you need to get through and get past it. You will see brighter days again, even though it may not feel like it right now.

I’m wishing you all the best.

Lesley!!! Such sad news for sure! Heartbreaking seems to be the most appropriate word, I know its hard for spouses to help us deal wit thhese things, that its stressful and life changing for them. That they have no control and helpless, Is it possible this isn’t just a break? Like ha needs time to decompress before he can be the man he wishes he could be for you?
Either way, even tough it sucks I lnow that yo will pick up the peices and do what is needed here, with the same strength, pupose, and kind heart you ave had during your AVM journey. Sucks what consecuence these AVM’s have physically, mentally, and emotionally on all of us and our families! Hang in here lady because you will come out of this even stronger and just maybe even more content and happier.
We are all here to help you get through this!
Shalon

Sorry to hear your news. Be strong and positive. Life is a challenge. Sometimes we become stronger when we are faced with difficult situations. Bring out the best in you. Best wishes always.

Dear Lesley, I am sad to read this news. I really pray for you! Your a strong person as we all fight to be…Please hang in there, ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))