Heading in for embolization Friday morning

Hello everyone! Friday at 5:00 a.m. I am checking in to the hospital for my embolization with my AMAZING radiologist. I know I am in good hands, but I am super nervous- even my usually stoic husband is acting nervous. I keep thinking about the things that can go wrong- I've never been put under before. What if I don't wake up? What if I have a stroke or have adverse side effects? What if the anesthesia takes forever to wear off? I am excited to FINALLY get started with my treatment, I'm just a control freak and don't like the not knowing. I'm glad to know my sister's best friend will probably be my nurse... Anyways... wish me luck. :)

Good luck with everything, Mandi! I look forward to hearing how things went!

Hi Mandi, I had several embolizations and everything went fine. It's great you have your husband for support too as I have a wonderful husband who I thank God for everyday! I will keep you in my prayerss.

Hi again, Mandi. I just told my husband about your discussion posting and your anesthesia concern. He said the anesthesia was the best thing that ever happened to me for I had no idea of what was going on ... lol.