Headaches and Sharp pains after Gamma Knife

I had similar post gamma knife, they are referred to as ice pick head aches. I had them from time to time but haven’t had one in a very long time, at least a year. I had my gamma November 2016 and recently advised after an angio that it is gone. Take Care, John.

Sorry my email has changed and I have not received my message on here. I hate to say I’m still looking for relief from my head pain.
I hope you are well!
Niyani

Hi Niyani!! Go for a great homeopathic/acupuncturist that can assist you in healing. It took me a full year. Through homeopathic remedy (snake venom/lachisus) and acupuncture I healed my body after 4.5 years of the worst chronic headaches and shooting pains. Email me if you need any more info…reply here and I’ll send you my email. I’m not on here much as I work more than full time but I certainly have healed and understand!
XOXOXOXOXOXO Katy

Niyani,I’m sorry your experiencing headaches.I also had headaches after GK,they would build up behind my right eye,felt like lots of pressure,eye watering and jaw pain.Tried numerous things caffeine,acupuncture,medications and honestly a dark room and rest worked best occasionally contin ms.Thinking of you and wish you the best. Livin

Thanks still dealing with head pain. I have found one thing so far that works. I get shots around my right eye. Negative it only lasts about 12-14 days. Once the steroids wear off my head pain is hard to deal with first couple of days to get use to the pain again. It’s the first thing in 8 years that’s worked. It’s almost like being myself again of course with a few stoke issues on the left side. This treatment is only possible 3-4 this in a year because the steroids effect your heart.
So if I have something like my 30th anniversary I go and get the shots so I have at least a couple weeks where I can be without pain.
Thanks again and if anything changes and you try something that helps please shoot me a message.
Niyani

1 Like