Having Madison tomorrow at 9am!

Hello, Sorry I have been out of the loop here lately. Lots of issues with the pregnancy going on but dont worry all the problems were with me and not little Madison. I’m so excited to say that I’m having a c-section (its been planned) tomorrow morning at 9am. I will be sure to post some pictures on here after I get home and feeling better. thanks to all of you that have been praying for us! I can’t believe I’ve been almost 4cm for a month! She has hung in there just fine. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to meet her. hehe.
Pics will be up later.

Yahoo! I’ll be thinking of you Brittany. I can’t believe you have held on so long! That is great. I hope you are feeling well. What an exciting day it will be tomorrow. Best of wishes.

Congratulations Brittany! I wish you all the best of love and joy in getting to finally hold baby Madison! Can’t wait to see the pictures of you both. We will be praying that tomorrow goes well. I can’t believe it is that time already! Blessings to you all!
Jody:)

Congrats! Best of luck to both of you. Erin (my wife) had a planned C-Section when she had Parker because he was not facing the right direction and the doc didn’t want to risk repositioning him. She was scared and the epidural hit her so hard that she could not feel anything from the neck down for a few hours afterward, but she was also doped-up for several days afterward and barely remembers a thing! You’ll be fine!

Oh that is great! Not you having problem of course but that you will finally get to meet her. There is nothing like the first time you hear her cry and see her. It’s absolutely amazing!!! I will be thinking about you and your family good luck. Being a parent is the best job EVER! Bye :slight_smile:

Hello Brittany !
My best to you and dad…mostly you doing the work , yes ?
Lots of love and hugs to all of you .
Please tell little Miss Madison " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " !!!
Be good to you . Take care of you .

congratulations brittany…i am sure tommorrow with be the most happiest, exciting day of your life…love and best wishes will be thinking of you xxx

Congrats!!! can’t wait to see the pics of your precious little lady Madison xxxxxx

Best of luck, Brittany- new life is always a blessing!

Congratulations. Time for a BIRTHDAY PARTY

Oh Brittany we never got hooked up to make you a gown! Oh well, I’m sure it is no big deal at this point as you must now just be so thrilled to have your little girl there with you and be able to see her lovely little face. :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to hear about her and see pictures.
Shalon