Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
feling so down an out no friends just falt out sad

Tricia -- have you called your psych dr today? It is good to get in the habit of phoning your doctor during crisis days. Of course, it's also good to tell us how you are feeling, and I hope it has helped a little to share your poem today. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

thanx i need to call him but i feel stupid idk why dumb call him an say what tho like i really think i need sleeping pills i get no sleeep on bad nights an this is what happends thanks again dancermom.... tricia......

Hi Tricia! We are always here to support you! As dancermom said, call your doctor and explain how you are feeling. There is so much they can do to support you, as well! Stay Strong and Stay Positive!

Please don't feel dumb. Doctors get paid to help you. Lack of sleep is a very big problem for us and it only makes us feel worse sometimes. Btw, that is one of my favorite songs of all time! So beautiful, if a bit melancholy. I just love it! Please call your doctor!

Like everyone one said, call your doctor and don't feel dumb about doing so. This is a great site to vent your feelings but don't miss out on the doctor element and tell him or her how you're feeling and see if something can be done about. Wishing you the very best and hoping your tomorrow is better. :J

thanks louisa i try oh boy i try but after so long i break here an there

i have apt. for dr mental health one on the 20thill ito get the cuogre to call him feel weird thanks trish

thank u thank you ninibeth

thank you i need to call thanks again suzy

i love the song too so much meaning to me

thanks it has to be suraya or ughhhh u know

Tricia - It appears as if you have many friends here. Do not dispair. We have all been there and will probably be there again at some point in the future. My cures for sadness are, family, nature, music and books. Not necessarily in that order, but each has served me well. Family can easily be the cause and/or the cure of distress. Mother nature never fails me, but the conditions must be right. I'm guesing you like music. I'm not familiar with the lyrics you posted but I plan to listen to the song. May I suggest something a little more upbeat. :) Lastly, books. Not for everyone, but if you read for pleasure, the possibilities are endless. I'm not much for prayer but I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Charles

thanx charles love music an being outside in my yard too reading idk need a good book the song is just a lil of what i feel thanx tricia

Hi Tricia,
I hope you've contacted your drs. & are feeling better.
'Breathe Me' is such a beautiful song - I love it, too.
Take good care of yourself! :)

thank you have dr. apt soon trying to take car of it an thank hope ur doing good love tricia

Ah Tricia, you are NOT dumb my friend. During this AVM journey, life can be difficult, to say the least and thank heavens we have support from each other! Another song that helps me a lot : "Some days are diamonds, some days are stone"! Thank heavens we have each other for support and to understand when need to vent.
As others have said, please do call your doctor; that's what they are here for!
Stay safe and know that we are here for you!

thank you an i know i feel selfish for it but idk today is a better day!!!!thanks tricia

Hi, Tricia! I wasn't on here yesterday...so sorry you had such a rough day. Don't ever feel "dumb" about your feelings! The smart thing is to talk to someone when you are feeling so overwhelmed...and that is exactly what you did!

As you can see, you have lots of friends here to talk to when you need some extra support! :-) Also, remember that you can contact me anytime through Facebook...I tend to be on there at all hours! lol

Always ready with a shoulder and a cyber-hug, Connie

its okay aylen toays a better day