Happy Thanksgiving To All

I know this is a day of celebration in the USA based on tradition from, well we can discuss that later. What this day is is a reminder and a rejoinder.
This is the day to give thanks to God, each other and the universe for all we have, have had and may have. The simplest of conceptsreally. Rejoice in this moment we are here-we have life, shelter, food clothing. Most important, we have our family and friends and a world full of people and hope and possibilities. The wonder of it all takes my breath away and fills my heart and sooths my soul.
This is why we are here. Live this life, this moment. Be good to ourselves and each other. Be nice, play well with others, share. Everyhing is “better” when shared. Love as you want to be loved and take all the lovin’ offered you.
These moments of pure joy, love, kindness and kinship are the moments I believe, give God a smile…So no matter where you are or what you are up to today, I hope that this day can be one of the brightest, blessed and loving days for all. I hope that in spirit you will all join us at table for the celebratory feast of all God’s gifts to us all…
There shall be family, friends, hope, love, singing dancing(if anyone can move), laughter, joy and simple giddyness at “being”.
And of course vast amounts of foods that shine the light on the simple fact that we all love to eat, love to share the abundance and are so very blessed to be able to do so. Sometimes, even the best of us might forget to remember to be grateful for what we have…
I hope this day is as good as it can be for all…only better. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I ask from God every day to please bless us all. All who came before, all who are here now, all who are yet to come. I ask He him to guide us, guard us, hold us in the palm of His hand…
To date He has always done so. I am truely thankfull.
And to all of you, thank you for being you and for being “here”…

Well said, Marianne. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I agree with connir well said marianne, hope you all have a fab time x