Happy Thanksgiving Day!

For those of you who are still fighting this thing, thanks that you are still here and fighting.

For those of you who have this thing removed, thanks that you no longer have this as a daily threat.

For those of you who are a relative or friend of someone who is/has dealt with this, thanks that your loved one is in your life.

Thanks that all of us have been shown just what is important and just what we can do and the value of all who support us through this journey. Thanks for the strenght to deal with all this brings.

Have a happy day, everyone.

I couldn’t agree more…I am filled with so much gratitude and although my journey has had many challenges, I am learning volumes. This site in and of itself created by wonderful awesome people has been a life saver to me. I am having serious un-related surgery on Tuesday so I think can lightning strike twice Well I pray not but once again, if its the way my journey is to be, so be it. Challenges in life teach us so so much and my journey towards wellness continues daily, everyday to me is Thanksgiving and this year the first wthout my dear beloved dad… God bless all as I keep you in prayer and send positive energy out to you… We are all SURVIVORS, as each day is a gift and we are blessed to have those we love so close to journey with us. Nea’s mom could not have said it better thank you Nea’s mom… Please keep me in thought and prayer if you pray on Tuesday… me and my family sure could use it. Happy Blessed Thanksgiving. xoxoxo Mare

I will be thinking of you on Tuesday…

Mare said:

I couldn’t agree more…I am filled with so much gratitude and although my journey has had many challenges, I am learning volumes. This site in and of itself created by wonderful awesome people has been a life saver to me. I am having serious un-related surgery on Tuesday so I think can lightning strike twice Well I pray not but once again, if its the way my journey is to be, so be it. Challenges in life teach us so so much and my journey towards wellness continues daily, everyday to me is Thanksgiving and this year the first wthout my dear beloved dad… God bless all as I keep you in prayer and send positive energy out to you… We are all SURVIVORS, as each day is a gift and we are blessed to have those we love so close to journey with us. Nea’s mom could not have said it better thank you Nea’s mom… Please keep me in thought and prayer if you pray on Tuesday… me and my family sure could use it. Happy Blessed Thanksgiving. xoxoxo Mare