Happy New Year!

I hope that 2009 finds all of you staying healthy and well. We are looking at starting off 2009 with another treatment. The one exciting thing about this treatment is we are hoping to meet Shalon and her husband. Should be a wonderful experience for us all.
Thank you to you all for your continued support. We will be praying for you all as we ring in our new year.
Jody:)

Good luck to Arie in her treatment. We will all be thinking of her. I added her name to the long list of January hospital visits in the Discussions thread! Have fun meeting Shalon and her husband. How amazing is that!

You’re meeting Shalon and hubby? Lucky.

Jody- ok, we are all set to meet up on Wednesday! We are very excited to meet you guys and hope that it will be a good experience for Arie. I know that Cyndi is a little nervous that she will “freak her out” because of the severity of her AVM. Arie has seen Cyndi’s pics, right???

I’m so happy that you and Arie are going to get to meet Shalon (and maybe a smidge jealous! lol)! It’s a great experience to meet our AVM family members. We had the opportunity to spend an evening with Emily, who was visiting from Hong Kong, last summer. We had such a good time! I think it will be a great experience for Arie too. Has she corresponded with Shalon?

P.S. Don’t forget your camera!