Happy New Year! 2010!

Happy New Year to all of my fellow members. This past year i learned a lot from all of you and that, not only helped me understand my condition but also learn about this journey that i was blessed with. At the beginning when i first found out about my avm i was mad and angry at life and the world. I didnt understand why this had to happen to me. With this community it has helped understand that this is a blessing not a curse. With this site I was blessed to meet many other individuals with the same condition which has allowed to understand the recovery. Thank you everyone for your support and being there for me. I wish the best in this upcoming year and that we may heal together and with the Lords blessing.

-Anabel Meza

Of course it’s a blessing a huge blessing and not a curse. All the best for the new year to ALL

Thank you Anabel. Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours.

Thank you Anabel, happy new year 2 u!

Thank you anabel, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous to you and yours

You are so right Anabel. It is not for us to understand why but to receive it and rejoice. For when we can get that concept it will strengthen us for what is to come.

You are well on your way and an inspiration to those who God puts you in front of. May you stay focused on our only Father. May he bless you and keep you strong through your life.

May we keep in mind each day who put us here and what the end result will be.

God Bless
Tina

You took the words out of my mouth.
Feliz compleanos!!

Amen and Happy new year.

With such a wonderful attitude you will go a long way. Bless you and your family.

Anabel you are a beautiful soul. What you just said; touched me deeply. I’m so glad there are beautiful people in the world like you. I wish you all blessings and more in 2010.