Happy Holidays to all

Thought I might as well wish everyone the best Holiday you can have this year! As time grows near for "the" big day we all get busy and before we know it we havent been on here for a week :)

Plus Zac's crani is scheduled for the 28th, he goes in on the 27th for a ton of pre-op stuff (?) and my youngest daughter arrives fromt he east coast on the 26th to be here for the surgery! and help my oldest daughter help me keep my sanity! Happy freakin New Year! :)

I am pretty darn sure "I" would forget to wish you and your family all the best.

Wishing you all a year filled with love, positive energy and healing!

Wow, you have A LOT of stressful 'events' (holidays, pre-op, surgery, and 'arrivals' - even though it is family) all occurring within each other. "Overwhelmed" may seem like such a 'pacifying' word to use but, as mundame or cliche as it may sound: 'just breathe' and take it one step at a time ... 'it is what it is' (things really will 'work out' and somehow it will all get done - and even if it doesn't, we do somehow manage to survive it (the chaos/hecticness/etc.)). As trife as it may sound, remember to take care of yourself (because if you aren't 'well', you won't be able to aide those around you - Zac/daughters/etc. - when you are needed).

Hope Zac's surgery goes extremely well! Hope you do get to enjoy your daughter's arrival (despite the surgery circumstances). In light of all the 'hecticness/chaos', I hope ALL of you are able to have a moment for yourself that you can truly reflect upon and rejoice in appreciation of the 'gift' that is given (that 'gift' being that you all are able to spend another holiday together).

Wishing you and yours a wonderful and blessed holiday!!!

Karen, I am praying for your son Zac and his upcoming surgery. I also lift you and your family up in my prayers. I can only imagine how difficult it is to watch your child go through this. At least the new year is knocking at the door, and Zac will soon be recovering; one day it will seem like a bad dream. God bless and take care of you, and may you truly be rejoicing by this time next week!