Happy Days

I thank you all for your kind words of support and encouragement! Boy, it is really wonderful to have such a neat group of folks handing out all sorts of well wishes.
Today has been a great day for us. Arie has had zero pain, even though her lip looks pretty nasty. We have had a low key day, Arie finished up homework that was given to her to finish from missing Thursday and Friday leading into Thanksgiving break. Her teachers are very supportive as well as her school. It helps that she attends a private Christian school. Each time she is about to go to sleep for a procedure we know that the school is thinking about and praying for her. Also happens that one of my best friends is her school principal and we go to church with her teacher.
Today we spent time with Carol who is Arie’s principal and had lunch. When we spend time with her it always includes a TON of laughter. We find humor helps cure many things! Hope that you folks are all having a happy today as well! :slight_smile:

Glad today was good for you all Jody, yeah laughter is a medicne, take care

Great to hear! I’m glad that the pain has subsided and that she was able to enjoy the lunch date! A lunch date with girls…not much better than that…maybe if you stop at the shoe store after lunch!!! ha ha ha!

I’m so glad to hear that Arie is feeling better today!

I’m happy it was a good day for you. I’m more happy you realized you should pause to appreciate it. Take care.