Happy 2009! Goodbye '08!

2008 was the worst year of my life. It was the year I almost lost my child… the year I did lose everything about him that I had… the year I mourned who he was and accepted who he is. I put a picture up of my sweet Warren; you can see God’s grace in those eyes. I am so excited to bring in 2009! Never in my life has saying goodbye to a year been so significant. I want to get to know all of you… put the name with the story… it’s taking me time, which can be spread thin some days. I do look forward to forming relationships, asking questions, and getting the kind of support already shown to me on the dark days which still come from time to time. You are a special group of people! May all be fine in 2009, especially with wine!

I pray 2009 will bring you some happiness Amy, Happy New Year.

Amy,I will be praying for your son and your family and may God give you more blessings then you can handle in the new year! Remember God is good,leave it in his hands ok,:slight_smile: all will go great then! Happy new Year and talk soon,Caroline

Happy New Year, Amy…may it be a healthy one for all of us! I will be praying son’s full recovery.

i agree Amy…lets say good bye to 2008…and look forward to a happy and healthy 2009

I have to say 2008 was a year i will never forget, but for all the wrong reasons, lets hope that 2009 being cheer to us all !!!
All the best
Jerry x

HAPPY NEW YEAR Amy, Master Warren and yours !!! Let us toast sweet Amy with the wine you mentioned; To Master Warren and the possibilities and hope and promise of every tomorrow…

Hi Amy
Year 2008 was bad for not only you but also most of the people. Lets hope 2009 will be happy and prosperrous.

Here here. 2008 good riddance. So happy for 2009 to be here.

Amy you can call on me on those dark days I will listen , as I’m sure you will be there for us along the way . HERE IS TO A BETTER YEAR

I agree. I’ve never felt such relief that a year is over. I know it’s just a page in a Calendar, but it still feels good. :slight_smile: