Good but scared

it was great to be home but without but i still had this fear and anxious about the future,it was about two or three weeks before i started rehab again physio speech and OT,i was so nervios about seeing my doctor to finally show me and tell me the AVM is complettly gone

shane,
dont fear or worry about the future…you have the strength enough for the present and thats all you need. allow yourself the luxury of peace, and dont take on more than you have to…live in the moment not freeting about the past or worrying about the future …take one day at a time and enjoy your life and celebrate it everyday…best wishes for your continued recovery …stay strong …keep positive and always believe xox

Hi, we are all so very different. I know it is hard, but try to take deep breaths and drink lots of water and let the fear and anxioty go. What you know, that so many people walking around, don’t know, is that life does not happen like you planned. YOu are so far ahead of the normal person. You know what is true, you are going to have to work hard to recouver and make the best of your life that you can. I wish I could do so many things that I used to be able to do. The more I worry about that, the sadder I will be. I just have to go to physical therpy and play with my animals and take joy in my kids and wherever I can find it. I know it is hard when you are first facing that life is not howyou planned. I hope you can find peace - believe me - noone really knows what the next day holds. Best of luck and courage in the days that are coming - Virginia

Shane
I"m sorry to hear you having some rough times ,but I wanted you to know that your beautiful pictures have help me through alot of rough timeand I wish I knew a way to return favor.
Hang there Gordon

Shane, just want to say that whatever the future bring, I will always be here for you if you need someone to talk to.
Love
Hanne xxx