Getting annoyed

For the last month or so I have been feeling tired and having this feeling in my head that I have no idea how to explain. Even I have trouble wondering if it is just a headache or just little pressure. there are days I would feel energtic but within minutes that changes to extreme tiredness. I often feel nauseated. I have no idea if this is how it is suppose to be. Plus my vision has changed a bit, at times I feel like I am looking through a tunnel. The glasses that I got aren't doing much. Can there be something new or is my shunt causing this problem. even though I had a CT scan for it before christmas and nothing was wrong with it.

Hi Simone. Are you on any meds which might make you tired? For example, anti-seizure drugs? Have you had your thyroid checked out? If I were you I would call a doctor and tell them your symptoms. Please keep us informed!

Yes Barbara I am on Dilantin 400mg a day. And no I never had my thyroid checked. Also the doctors in this area have never dealt with a person that had an AVM or the nurses for that matter. They can't really answer my questions because it is fairly all new. Eventhough they have been in the field of health for alot of years. So, all I can say i am alone on this and only this site gives me the info I need to know.