Gamma knife success

3 years ago my daughter had Gamma Knife treatment on the AVM inside her brain, we got the most amazing news yesterday after her 3 year follow up angiogram that the AVM had gone! The Gamma Knife had done its job!
I hope this gives great hope to those of you who are going through a similar situation. Stay strong and positive.

LIsa x

Great news on Mollie, Lisa! Thanks for taking the time to share with everyone, particularly those who need a little inspiration. It can happen to you, too, so hang in there! :slight_smile:

Congrats on being AVM free. Thank you for sharing your success story. :slight_smile:

Hold old was your daughter when she had the gamma knife procedure? We are facing that decision with our 11 year old. I am so happy for her success!!

Congratulations! Your news is music to my ears. I hope to receive the same wonderful news some day.

Congrats to you, your daughter, and the whole family. Hope you have something good lined up to celebrate :slight_smile:

She was 15 Anna and 14 years old When she had the bleed! It’s been a long wait but so been worth it! Keeping everything thing crossed that you too have wonderful news at the end! Xxx

Thank you Sharon! Praying that you do too! Keep positive xx

Thanks Richard we most certainly do!!! X

Thanks Tim x

Thanks Jennifer x

How sweet the sound – AVM-free! Congratulations! Time to celebrate:) Thanks for sharing your good news!

Congratulations to you and family! Must be such a relief. Hoping for success for myself. I know I have long wait. Just had Gamma Jan 22, but your news is helpful! Thank you

That is wonderful news. So very happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing that.

How old is your daughter? I have my one year checkup on the 30th. What was her results after one year?

She is 18 now was 15 years old when she had the gamma knife, no check ups until 3 years later as angiogram was needed to see the AVM as it wouldn’t show with a CT or MRI.

Good luck on the 30th x

Great news!

That's great! No super!, fantastic! would be more appropriate.

Thank you x