Frustration, Frustration, Frustration

I am still waiting for my doctor to get back to me about what the doctors from Duke said about my films. Maybe he hasn’t heard back yet himself. I just am really eager to find out what the next step will be- will it be embolization and then cyberknife which was the plan before or will it change after the Duke doctors add their inpot.

Also, it is frustrating when people don’t understand that I AM actually ill-that the headaches are real and constant. And that I really don’t have the energy I had before, that I don’t feel like going to parties or going out. It is really no fun going to parties when everybody else is drinking and I don’t feel like it. And I just don’t have much energy. After I get off work, most of the time I just want to go home and chill out. I do still like socializing some and I wish I felt like going out more. Sometimes I feel so guilty because my boyfriend will want to do something and I won’t…I’ve told him he can go out without me…but he doesn’t want to sometimes. And then I feel bad because he is a social person and I just am not up to it these days.

I know what you mean, Dianne. I used to be very social too! I went with my friend to buy school supplies for our boys yesterday and half way through I felt like I was going to pass out! A couple of years ago before thi AVM got me so sick, we would spend the entire day in the mall and hang out all evening together, no problem! Now today I’m paying for being out two hours yesterday. I’ve slept all day and when I woke up, I’ve had a debilitating headaache since!

Damn AVMs!