From LESS to SHOULD NOTs... originally written on: Sat at 12:01pm Sept. 26, 2009

more than three years ago, there were only three LESS that kept me from doing anything i want to that i always complained why yet have managed to do them MORE… hahaha!!!
these were: LESS TALK, LESS WALK, and LESS THINK…

but yesterday, for the first time sfter more than 3 years <3 yrs. and 8 months 8 days to be more precise>, i finally consulted and annoyed a neurosurgeon…

he’s a different doc whom i asked lots of questions for almost 45 minutes… i understand a patient only has about less than 15 minutes or so for a P250.00 consultation fee… hmmm… yet in my case, i utilized every single minute with him, throwing lots of questions and asking for further explanations rather than being persuaded by vague answers. thus every single peso i paid was all worth it (P 350…00 consultation fee regarding my very low blood pressure… hhmmm…)

anyhow, he added more to the 3 LESS… like, the SHOULD NOTs…

—> I SHOULD NOT BE TOO HAPPY

—> I SHOULD NOT BE TOO SAD

—> I SHOULD NOT BEE TOO EXCITED < like c’mon?!? I’m always excited especially when it comes to chocolates, takoyaki, pizza, spaghetti, books, etc.>

—> I SHOULD NOT BE AGITATED < like duh?!?>

—> I SHOULD NOT AIM FOR A BP THAT’S OVER A 100…

—> I SHOULD NOT BE STRESSED OUT

well, after he told me those, he recommended i should undergo a ct-angiogram which is now available here in Butuan City… i asked him how much will it cost & how much will be covered by PhilHealth. he named the price yet i frankly told him i don’t have such amount and i don’t think i have to pester my family again by going through this procedure… it was not easy for them before and i don’t think i can afford to put them into another situation that will hurt and hassle them. they went through a lot and there’s no need to make them worried and sad again…

well, i went home with mixed emotions. like being frankly told that i am a walking time bomb somehow made me realize a lot of things… i was so deep in my thoughts that again, i almost got hit by a truck < hahah!! nagpapalusot pa! hehehe…’>

but as tidbits of infos finally fell into their respective places and created this whole picture of my situation, i am still very thankful… grateful that i am ALIVE!!! hehehe… like, if the prayers did not stand in the gap for me, i think i will not survive & i am not here…

so i am extending my deepest and humblest gratitude to everyone who prayed, who gave financial assistance, words of encouragement and for the friendship… i understand a few left yet i am very thankful to those who remained…

so, let’s enjoy and love life as if today’s our last… we don’t know what the morrow holds yet we’re always assured that God’s grace is fresh and new every morning…

domo arigatou gozaimasu!!!

jenay

Well said.

Debbie

thank you very much debbie… i hope you are in the pink of health… God bless you!

A-Men !

hello julie! God bless you far more abundantly…