Friday Filings

I got a chuckle out of this, particularly he date question. I got the month, day but had the wrong year. Go figure it was on Friday the 13th of May 2016…I missed it by a year apparently and said 2015, so close! I’m now a little superstitious!

Thanks for the “Cheers” reference. I watch an episode before bed each night. It helps lightened my mood a bit and hopefully put me in a better state for sleep. SLEEP. Now that would be an achievement! (I have fibromyalgia on top of being 26 years post cerebellar AVM rupture!). As for the Long Island Ice Tea. Mmmmm! Had one a long time ago. Don’t drink alcohol with meds and balance issues!

Yeah, me too on the alcohol - I’ve had three drinks since my world crashed in January of 2018.

When my brothers and I went out for dinner the day after my Dad’s funeral.
My nephew’s wedding
Our 34th wedding anniversary.

Even though it was only one drink, I didn’t drive home and the hangover headache was double the next day. But we were celebrating my Dad, my nephew and my wife. If those aren’t reasons to push the edge of that envelope, I don’t know what is.

You are forgiven! (As if it matters, coming from me!) I even feel the alcohol effect when sipping a so-called non-alcoholic beer (still has a wee amount). And, I will do anything to avoid migraines!

Wow that covers just about everything. Being married to an Irishman I really appreciated the prayer, but my Irishman would have something other than ice tea to toast. I toast with you with the ice tea. I just had a doctors appointment this week with my primary care doctor and we talked about a second opinion from maybe the Cleveland Clinic for me.
Someone would will say there is nothing they can do for me. Stay strong my friend.