First Post/dAVF

@Angela4 I’ve just always sat like that when I’m on the iPad, or when I was in school doing homework. I’ve not ever passed out though. My anxiety has really come from all my recent health events and losing my dad in the middle of it, all while still grieving my mom. I’m also a sufferer of migraines, which only adds to the stress of the other neuro issues :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’ve been meaning to check my orthostatic BP, I just haven’t yet.

1 Like

@TracyB I cant imagine what you are going through- I am so close with my parents and talk to them almost every day- This covd stuff and not being able to see them is bad. I cant imagine losing them so close what you are going through. Migraines are terrible - For me mine got worse after all my brain stuff- Botox shots have helped and I have heard there is a new Gamma core machine for migraines and helps with pain but I believe due to us having avms/davfs we cant use the machines one of my gfs says it really is helpful.
Glad you havent passed out. My sister used to carry around Bacon that my mom made per a suggestion of one of her earlier drs who knew something was wrong with her but didnt know what exactly and told my mom to make her bacon to eat throughout the day to take to school - Take care of yourself- We are here for you-
Hugs Angela

1 Like