Final embo before craniotomy

Well I am going for my 4th and final embo today and the crani is next Thursday. I sure hope it goes as well as some of the latest ones I've seen in this forum. Thanks to everyone for all their support and kindness. I'll let you all know when In get home. Last time I was home the next day.

Peace, Dave.

P.S. Check out my home page to see some new glass I have been playing around with.

Good luck to you. I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery! It is super scary I still remember my drive to the hospital and how scared and small I felt. I also remember being rolled into the surgical theater and asking all the docs if they had a good night sleep, had a good breakfast and drive in that morning and no one got in a fight last night? Good spirits all around. Thank God! Now in the end all that is left is a scar, a metal plate and a memory.

Thanks Jamie for the vote of confidence. I asked my Dr. the other day how if they took breaks during the crani, in order to keep their food and restroom activity normal, so that they wouldnt
t lose concentration. He laughed and said that they occasionally take small breaks, but that the adrenaline keeps them alert ant clear. I think he thought I was nuts for asking such a ?. thanks for the support.
Peace
Dave

My surgery took 12 hours and another one for my angio after. So 13 hours under. My mom said the anesthesiologist came out close to the 11 hour mark and said she couldn’t do it anymore and another doc would replace her. The rest of them stayed the whole day through with only 2 potty breaks from my main man Dr. Charbel. He also told me his wife fed him well the night before and ate right up to the moment he had to scrub in for surgery. I must say that was very impressive! Keep your humor about all of this! It helps more than anything else. My sister and I laughed so much and got quite a few strange looks that questioned if we knew how serious the situation was, but the laughter helped me. I no doubt had a few thinking I was off my rocker. They don’t say laughter is the best medicine for nothing. Keep us posted during your recovery.

David said:

Thanks Jamie for the vote of confidence. I asked my Dr. the other day how if they took breaks during the crani, in order to keep their food and restroom activity normal, so that they wouldnt
t lose concentration. He laughed and said that they occasionally take small breaks, but that the adrenaline keeps them alert ant clear. I think he thought I was nuts for asking such a ?. thanks for the support.

Peace

Dave

Thanks again Jamie. There are a lot of them that think I’m off my rocker. It’s the only thing that keeps me sane through all this craziness. Take care
Peace
Dave

David said:

Peace
Dave